Movin on Up

I’m moving! In real life this time, not on the blog! This month I bought my first house and I’ve been busy with all the fun that goes with it!

image_8

I also got a new position at work (preschool!), so I’m moving out of 3 different buildings. All in all, I’m up to my ¬†eyeballs in moving boxes. Now I have no internet connection yet, boxes and boxes, painting, and oh, yeah, finishing up those end of the year IEPs. Please excuse the lack of posts! I’ll be back as soon as the internet and cable guy visits!

If you want to help me pick paint colors and decorations, follow me on instagram @speechroomnews.

Annie Polizzi Doyle says

Congratulations, you did it!!! All very exciting things happening in your life!

Congratulations on your first house! We moved into our first house in late March (and I sprained my ankle first thing the morning of moving day!! Talk about awful timing!) and I am STILL not completely settled! Hoping to get some decorating done this weekend :) Kudos to you for keeping up with blogging and all that during all this craziness! I have been totally slacking in that area, and I don’t know how you manage to keep up with it all and stay sane! Can’t wait to see pics of the new digs as you get settled, though… I have spent an ungodly amount of time on Pinterest getting inspired.. Ha ha. Having a house is a lot of work, but a lot of fun… Enjoy it!!! You’ve worked your butt off to earn it! And welcome back to the world of preschool, too! :)

Deborah K says

Congrats! I work in a Pre-K center school & love this age. I’m also moving now–I feel like I’m living out of boxes.

Mary says

Congratulations! There is nothing like your first home! You will have a wonderful summer decorating your new place. Can’t wait for all your upcoming pre-school posts and activities on Teachers pay Teachers :)

Mary says

Congratulations! There is nothing like your first house! You will have a wonderful summer decorating your new place. Looking forward to your Pre-K posts next year and your wonderful Teachers Pay Teachers activities for this population.

Karen reinacher says

Congratulations Jenna! You have worked very hard to get where you are at. Good luck and have fun with redecorating!