This is a quick but effective visual that I have been wanting to show you! I used images and directions from the Common Ground Collaboration to complete this job! Thanks to Mark and Brenda for making them available!
Are you even an SLP if you haven’t selfied (is that a word?) in front of a giant CORE Board in your classroom?
This classroom has two students using the LAMP program on iPads, so we used just the LAMP Core home page as the poster for this classroom.
Here’s how you rock it!
- Download the appropriately sized PDF (30 inches by 50.75 inches (square icons) pictured above). They all look similar below, but when you download the file it will be different. See the link to download from the website below.
- Save it on a thumb drive.
- Take it to your local printer. (E-mailing it to your local printer will work sometimes, too).
- Instruct them to print and laminate.
- Hang it in your small group or circle time area.
My school has a print shop where we send our products for printing and they were able to make me the poster at a much smaller price! If you have access to a district print shop, I recommend that you start there!
Access several different sizes of LAMP Boards from The Common Ground Blog.
The start of the year is a great time to collaborate with your teachers to get these into your classrooms! Let me know if you make one and tag us on Instagram!
Join the SRN newsletter!
I'm so glad you stopped by! If you'd like to keep up with the newest posts and get exclusive free downloads, please sign up for the newsletter! Your first freebie is ready as soon as you subscribe and confirm your email!