Digital downloads of speech therapy materials in an instant has changed the way professionals access intervention materials across the world. A growing number of SLPs are sharing the materials they make for their caseloads online. To help you easily find those SLPs, I developed a resource list of SLPs on TpT.
Teachers Pay Teachers (TpT) is the largest online marketplace for educators. Over 150 SLPs have created their own stores online to sell materials and lesson plans they usually use for their own caseloads.
The purchases I have made on TPT have helped me save time and money. They are made by real SLPs who use these materials in their speech room so I know they are tested by a real SLP. At the very least, it will get your creative juices flowing by browsing!
Here are a few hints for ways to support your fellow SLP’s and get some awesome materials.
When you click on a link to someone’s TPT store you will see their ‘store.’ If you click on the ‘Follow Me’, button, you will get email updates when that person adds new items. If I see a title in the email list that interests me I can click on it and get back to the store easily.
You can also search TpT. In this example, I searched ‘Speech Therapy’ under the left sidebar for Specialty. Then I selected ‘best seller.’ You can also narrow your search by age levels on the left hand side.
I thought I would share a few ways I decide about TPT purchases if it’s a new-to-me seller. If you buy on TPT you instantly get the download. Awesome right? The only catch is, if you aren’t happy there’s no guaranteed return policy due to the nature of instant downloads. Here’s what I look for before I buy.
There is so much to learn from a seller’s store! Start by looking at the sellers rating. They have a score out of 4 stars. Under those stars you can see how many votes make up that score. It should give you a good idea of how people who have purchased feel about the quality of the downloads. Next look at the number of products. That will give you a good idea about how many ratings you might expect. Someone with 100 products but only two ratings might be a red flag. Next, download and try the freebie. Do you like it? Lastly, how many people follower her? Don’t be afraid to follow and buy from new sellers but take a peek at the freebie and see if it matches your style!
You can also look at a specific items rating. Click on the ratings and comments section. You will be able to scroll through everyone comments and ratings for that specific download.
I think you’re ready! Let’s go shopping!
- Jenna Rayburn: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Jenna-Rayburn-26
- 3 Kids Speech: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/3-Kids-Speech
- 5 Minute Speech Therapy: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/5minutespeechtherapy
- A and M Productions: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/A-And-M-Productions
- A Sprinkle of Speech: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/A-Sprinkle-Of-Speech
- Activity Tailor: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Activity-Tailor
- Alberta Speechie: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Alberta-Speechie
- Alexis Dettermer: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Alexis-Dettmer
- All Yall Need: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/All-Yall-Need
- Allison Derocher: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Allison-Derocher
- Allison Jones: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Allison-Jones-3482
- Amanda Rosenthal: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Amanda-Rosenthal
- Amy Haselden: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Amy-Haselden
- AnnieSLP: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Annieslp
- Arielle Gawron: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Arielle-Gawron
- Ashley Omara: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Ashley-Omara
- Ashley Rossi: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Ashley-Rossi
- Autumn Bryant: www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Autumn-Bryant-Speech-Language-Investigator
- Badger State Speechy: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Badger-State-Speechy
- BB’s SLP: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Bbs-Slp
- Beautiful Speech: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Beautiful-Speech
- BESST: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Besst-English-Spanish-Speech-Therapy
- Beverly Gonzalez: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Beverly-Gonzalez
- Bilingual Sp and Lang: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Bilingual-Speech-And-Language.
- Bluebird Speech: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Bluebird-Speech
- Bon Bon Speecher: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/The-Bonbonspeecher
- Breana Orland: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Breana-Orland
- Breanna Allor: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Breanna-Allor
- Bright Ideas SLP: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Bright-Ideas-Slp
- Buckeye Speech Path: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/The-Buckeye-Speech-Path
- Carissa Ten Hoeve: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Carissa-Ten-Hoeve
- Carly Fowler: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Carly-Fowler
- Carrie Manchester: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Carrie-Manchester
- Chalk Talk Speech Therapy: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Chalk-Talk-Speech-Therapy
- Chapel Hill Snippets: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Chapel-Hill-Snippets
- Chatterbox Speech: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Chatterbox-Speech
- Chelsi Leigh Speech: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Chelsi-Leigh-Speech
- Christy Jones: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Christy-Jones-56
- Communication Blessings: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Communication-Blessings
- Consonantly Speaking: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Consonantly-Speaking
- Courtney Gragg: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Courtney-Gragg
- Courtney: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Thetalkingowl
- Crazy Daisy: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Crazy-Daisy-Speech-And-Lit
- Creative Speech Lab: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Creative-Speech-Lab
- Creative Speech Products: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Creative-Speech-Products
- Danielle Reed: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Danielle-Reed
- Dean Trout: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Dean-Trout
- Denise Polley: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Denise-Polley
- Educational Inspirations: www.Teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Educational-Inspirations
- Elise Onur: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Elise-Onur
- Emily Richardson: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Emily-Richardson
- Erin Kocourek: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Erin-Kocourek
- Erin Moore: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Erin-Moore-3716
- Expressions Speech: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Expressions-Speech-dawn-Moore
- Expressly Speaking: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Expressly-Speaking
- Firefly Speech and Language: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Firefly-Speech-And-Language-By-Beth-Bueker
- Figuratively Speeching: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Figuratively-Speeching-Slp
- For His Glory: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/For-His-Glory
- Gloria Rojas: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Gloria-Rojas
- Gold Country SLP: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Goldcountryslp
- Granite Belt Speech: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Granite-Belt-Speech
- Hear My Hands: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Hearmyhands
- Heather Porter: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Heather-Porter-9359
- Heather Strebel: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Heather-Strebel
- Heidi Britz: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Heidi-Britz
- Hope for Speech: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Hope-For-Speech
- Jaclyn Watson: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Jaclyn-Watson
- Jacqueline Whitney: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Jacqueline-Whitney
- Jenn Alcorn: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Jenn-Alcorn
- Jenna Rayburn: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Jenna-Rayburn-26
- Jennifer Bradley: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Speech-Therapy-Fun-With-Jennifer-Bradley
- Jennifer Shamberger: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Jennifer-Shamberger
- Jessica Finch: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Jessica-Finch
- Jessica Smith: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Jessica-Smith-3283
- Karen Goske: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Karen-Goske
- Karen Parden: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Karen-Parden
- Karen Pritchett: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Karen-Pritchett
- Kari Radovich: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Kari-Radovich
- Kayla SLP: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Kayla-Slp
- Kay Rose: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Kay-Rose
- Kelly Mish: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Kelly-Mish
- Kelly Workman: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Kelly-Workman
- Kiwi Speech: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Kiwi-Speech
- Kristin M: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Kristinm12
- Kristine Lamb: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Kristine-Lamb
- Language Explorers: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Languageexplorers
- Language Launchers: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Language-Launchers
- Laura Johnson: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Laura-Johnson-9847
- Lauren DiBiase: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Lauren-Dibiase
- Lauren Lacour: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Lauren-Lacour
- Lauren McCulley: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Lauren-Mcculley
- Let’s Talk Speech Language Pathology: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Lets-Talk-Speech-Language-Pathology
- Lexie SLP : http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Lexieslp
- Lindsey Karol: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Lindsey-Karol
- Lisa Geary: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Lisa-Geary
- Little Speech Corner: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Little-Speech-Corner
- Liz Haider: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Liz-Haider
- Looks Like Language: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Looks-Like-Language
- Lori Mcelveny: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Lori-Mcelveny
- Lynda SLP123: www.teacherspayteachers.com/store/lyndaslp123
- Maggie Lewis: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Maggie-Lewis
- Major Speech: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Major-Speech-Pathology-Fun-By-A-Minor-Girl
- Mallory Mahon: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Mallory-Mahon
- Marisha McGorty: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Marisha-Mcgrorty
- Material Girl: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Speech-Materialgirl
- Melissa Harden: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Melissa-Harden
- Meredith Avren: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Meredith-Avren
- Merritt Green: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Merritt-Green
- Mia McDaniel: www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Mia-McDaniel
- Mindy Olson Pizzey: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Mindy-Olson-pizzey
- Mindy Stenger: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Mindy-Stenger
- Miss Gator Speech: www.teacherspayteachers.com/store/miss-gator-speechie
- Miss Speech: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Miss-Speech
- Miss Speechie: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Miss-Speechie
- Miss V’s: http://teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Miss-Vs-Speech-World
- Monae’s Speech House: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Monaes-Speech-House
- Mrs. Jocelyn: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Msjocelyn
- Mrs. T SLP: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/store/Mrstslp
- Ms. Robers: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Ms-Roberts
- My Little Gabber: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/My-Little-Gabber
- My Speech Room: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/My-Speech-Room
- Naranja Dulce: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Naranja-Dulce
- Natalie Synders: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Natalie-Snyders
- Nicole Allison: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Nicole-Allison
- NW Speech Therapy: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Nw-Speech-Therapy
- Old School Speech: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Old-School-Speech
- Pam Dahm: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Pam-Dahm
- Panda Speech: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Panda-Speech
- Peas and Sprouts: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Peas-And-Sprouts
- Praactical AAC: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Praactical-Aac
- Practically Speeching: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Practically-Speeching-Blog
- Primary Punch: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Primary-Punch
- Rachel Jones: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Rachel-Jones-6390
- Rae Speech Spot: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Raes-Speech-Spot
- Rakovic Speech and Language Chat: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Rakovic-Speech-And-Language-Chat
- Sara Wu: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Sarah-Wu-Speech-Is-Beautiful
- Shelley Davis: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Shelley-Davis-Jk-Speech
- Short & Sweet Speech: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Short-And-Sweet-Speech
- Simple Speech and Phoeve: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Simply-Speech-And-Phoebe
- Simple Speech Stuff: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Simple-Speech-Stuff
- SLP 701: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Slp701
- SLP For Me: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Slp-For-Me
- SLP Runner: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Slprunner
- SLP Talk: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/store/SLP-talk
- SLP Tree: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Slp-Tree
- SLT Scrapbook: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/The-Slt-Scrapbook
- Smart Mouth SLP: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Smartmouthslp
- Smart Speech Therapy: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Smart-Speech-Therapy
- Smashingly Good Speech: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/store/smashingly-good-speech
- Something To Talk About: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Something-To-Talk-About
- Sounds Like Fun: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Sounds-Like-Fun
- Sparklle SLP: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Sparklle-Slp
- Speak Listen Play http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Speak-Listen-Play
- Speaking Freely SLP: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Speaking-Freely-Slp
- Speech 32: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Speech32
- Speech 4 Africa: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Speech4africa
- Speech Bop: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Speechbop
- Speech Chick: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Speech-Chick
- Speech Dreams: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Speech-Dreams
- Speech Geek: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Speech-Geek
- Speech Gems: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Speech-Gems
- Speech in Secondary: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Speech-In-Secondary
- Speech is Heart: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Speech-Is-Heart
- Speech Is Sweet: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Speech-Is-Sweet
- Speech Made Simple: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Speech-Made-Simple
- Speech Me Maybe: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Speech-Me-Maybe
- Speech Sanity: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Speech-Sanity
- Speech Snacks: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Speechsnacks
- Speech Sprouts: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Speech-Sprouts
- Speech Teach Pro: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/store/speechteachpro
- Speech to the Core: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Speech-To-The-Core
- Speech with Sharon: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Speech-With-Sharon
- Speech Wonderland: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Speech-Wonderland
- Speech-a-saurus: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Speech-a-saurus
- Speech2u: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Speech2u
- Speechie Palooza: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Speechie-Palooza
- SpeechieK: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Speechiek
- Speeching Spanish: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Speeching-Spanish
- Speechy Musings: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Speechy-Musings
- Spellbound Speech: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Spellbound-Speech
- Stacy Kindervater: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Stacy-Burrall
- Sublime Speech: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Sublime-Speech
- Successful Practice SLP: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Successful-Practice-Slp
- Super Power Speech: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Super-Power-Speech
- Talkin with Twang: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Talkin-With-Twang
- Talking with Rebecca: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Talking-With-Rebecca
- Tamara Anderson: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Tamara-Anderson
- Taylor Rodgers: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Taylor-Rodgers
- Teach Speech 365: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Teach-Speech-365
- Tech N Talks SLP: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Tech-N-Talk-Slps
- TLC Talk Shop: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Tlc-Talk-Shop
- The Dabbling Speechie: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Thedabblingspeechie
- The Pedi Speechie: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/The-Pedi-Speechie
- The Speech Bubble: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/The-Speech-Bubble
- The Speech Ladies: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/The-Speech-Ladies
- The Speech Owl: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/The-Speech-Owl
- The Speech Path: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/The-Speech-Path
- The Speech Place: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/The-Speech-Place
- The Speech Space: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/The-Speech-Space
- The Speech Summit: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/The-Speech-Summit
- The Urban SLP: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/The-Urban-Slp
- The Word Shop: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/The-Word-Shop
- Tiffany Smith: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Tiffany-Smith-9424
- TLC Talk: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Tlc-Talk-Shop
- Trae Ransome: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Trae-Ransome
- Truvine Walker: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Truvine-Walker
- Twin Language and Literacy : http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Twin-Sister-Speech-And-Language-Therapy
- WhitneySLP: www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Whitneyslp
- Wild About Speech and Language: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Wild-About-Speech-And-Language
- With Our Hands: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Withourhands
- Word of Mouth: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Word-Of-Mouth-9445
- Word to the Wise: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Word-To-The-Wise
If you would like your store to be added to the list and shared please leave a comment below with your fist name and the direct link to your store. Thanks!
Join the SRN newsletter!
I'm so glad you stopped by! If you'd like to keep up with the newest posts and get exclusive free downloads, please sign up for the newsletter! Your first freebie is ready as soon as you subscribe and confirm your email!
Erin Kessler says
Hi Jenna, Could I please be added to your list. My name is Erin Kessler and my store is Kessler’s Creative Corner. Here is the link https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Kesslers-Creative-Corner Thanks so much!
jamie L. Weaver says
Hi, my name is Jamie Weaver and my Tpt store is
Hi Jenna. I love your blog! Here is my SLP TPT store:
Thanks for the add!
M. ED. CCC-SLP
Kathy Babineau says
I would love to be added. Thanks very much:)
Saundra Harris says
Hey Jenna! I admire your dedication. I don’t know how you find time to do all you do! I’d love to be on your SLPs on TpT Resource list. http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/The-therapy-crate
Thank you so much,
The Therapy Crate
Deb Harker says
I would love to be added to your list! Love your products and your blog 🙂
Shannon Archer says
I would love to share my resources with other SLP’s! https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/A-Gift-Of-Speech. Thank you! Shannon Archer for A Gift of Speech.
Thanks so much for this list! A great resource. I would love to be added to the list. I am Heidi from The Speech Buzz. https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/The-Speech-Buzz
I love this list! And I love your blogs.
I would love to be added to this list!
A TEMPO Voice Center
Linda Cannon says
Thank you for providing this resource. I would love to be added to this list.
Linda Cannon says
I am LInda from Language Speech and Literacy.
Would you please add my store to your list?
Spotlight Speech and Language
Andrea Szwabowski says
Hi Jenna! I would love the opportunity to be added to your list. I primarily design products for Speech Teletherapy platforms, but products can also be printed, or using with a tablet or laptop and dry erase markers :-). I’m just starting out, but would love the opportunity to make your list.
Teletherapy is such a new and upcoming model for service delivery! It might be a great topic for you to feature in the New Year. I’ve recently made the move after 18 years of being an “on-the-ground” school-based SLP. It’s been an amazing challenge and I’m loving every minute.
Allison Fors says
I’d love to be added to this amazing list!
Thanks so much!
Thank you for creating this list Jenna! We’d love to be added
NYC Speechies says
Hey! We were wondering if we could be added to your wonderful list of useful resources. We primarily make materials for middle/high school students and post them on TPT. Please follow the link below to see the resources we are currently selling. Thank you so much for having a website like this one.
I am a new TPT author and seller. I would love to be added. Thank you!
MySpeechTools on Teachers Pay Teachers
Jenna, Thank you so much for this comprehensive list of TPT sellers. My name is Kristin I just opened my shop, communication cottage, this week! I’d love to be added to your list if possible.
Can I be added too please. :o)
Kris torres says
Great idea to put all the SLP stores together! Mine is Go Fish Blitz and here is the link: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Go-Fish-Blitz
HI! I`m Angela and I would love to be added to you awesoem list! Thank you!
susan berkowitz says
Jenna, could you please add me? Thanks.
Belinda Givens says
This is such an awesome resource, thank you for creating it. I would love to be added to your list:
Hey Jenna! I’d LOVE to be added to your list! I have a few items that SLPs really love! One of them is right up your alley with preschoolers. It is a social communication checklist based on ASHA’s components of social communication. It helps clarify what is and isn’t a social communication deficit as it relates to working with students in a school setting. I also have one for school-age kiddos. I have to say though, that at this moment my FAVORITE thing is the “Speech Jokes for Articulation, Language and Fluency”. Right about this time of year I think both myself and my students get a little “squirrely”. So, we pratice telling jokes that have our sound, explain the language meaning that makes the jokes funny or practice using fluency strategies while we go ALL OVER THE BUILDING and tell jokes! I do it every year around this time of year and EVERYONE loves it! I’ve done it so often that my Assistant Principal and front office staff prepare for it by telling kids their own jokes too!
Hi Jenna! Thank you for the giant list! A great way to find SLP’s! I’d love to be added to the list:
Jessica Spoor says
Thank you for making this list! I am excited to check out these stores.
I would love to be added to your list as well.
Jess (The Crafty Speechie)
Mrs H says
I would love to be added to your list! I’ve been a SLP for over 30 years and love what I do! I make products that I use every day for my own students 🙂
Thanks so much 🙂
I would love for my store to be added!
The Gift of Gab: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/The-Gift-Of-Gab
Thank you for making this list. I would love to be added to your list.
Rachel barringer says
I would love to be added to your list! Thank you!
Natalie James says
Looks like a lot of other SLPs who are TPT sellers had the same idea as me and sent you a comment requesting to be added to your list. I have a feeling I won’t be the last one either. 🙂 I love being part of a profession bursting with so much talent and creativity.
My store is: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Slpjames
I am a full-time bilingual (Spanish/English) SLP who has been practicing in bilingual and dual-language schools for nearly a decade and a half. Although I don’t blog very often and don’t always keep up with social media (what with working full-time and having 2 active kids under 10), I have slowly been adding digital materials to my store and developing a following of and follow other professionals interested in sharing bilingual resources.
I have always had to create many of my own Spanish/bilingual materials because it can be difficult to find Spanish speech therapy resources from the big companies. What they offer is very limited and not consistently available. Occasionally I want to recommend that a student SLP (I’ve had 5) buy a product that I had purchased years earlier only to find out that the company has stopped selling it (probably due to lower demand). Here is a link to one of my few blog posts about teaching the /r/ tap in Spanish featuring a picture of some of my simple, hand-drawn flashcards: https://bilingualslpjames.wordpress.com/2017/05/18/first-blog-post/
With advances in technology, rather than making binders of resources that I could only share with a few individuals, I am now able to create digital materials that I can make available to countless other professionals. Almost all of the available resources in my store were created and used in therapy with my own students before being uploaded to my store. Knowing that I could eventually upload a visual support or game onto my TPT store motivates me to spend a bit longer creating awesome materials for my students, even if we only end up using them for one or two sessions.
Catherine Lewis says
Hey!! This list is fabulous! Like the other new slp tpt sellers, I was wondering if you could add me to the list next time you update it? I have been selling for a few months and I am loving it!! Thanks for creating this great resource! My name is Catherine Lewis. My store name is Great To Be A SLP. My link iswww.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Great-To-Be-A-Slp
Lydia Gaster says
I would love to be added to your list! My store is Expressive Notions @ https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Expressive-Notions
Hi! Could I be added to the list? My name is Kristin Conrad, store name is Mrs. Conrad Loves Commas, and my link to the store is —> https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Mrs-Conrad-Loves-Commas
Hi! My store is called Tailor Made for Talking and I would love to be added to your list! Thanks!
My Store is SLP classroom resources.
Michelle Coyle says
I had no idea there were so many SLP sellers on TpT!! I am late to the game,lol. I have wanted to start my own store for at least 10 years, lol. I finally did, but looking at this list makes me feel superfluous. Michelle https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Coyles-Communication
Sara Tomlinson says
WOW! What a huge list of SLP’s! I would love it if you would add my store as well:
Sara’s speech spot
thanks so much!!
Imani Anderson says
My name is Imani Anderson and my Store is Naturally Speaking! Thank you!