I spent the morning in my new office today. I’m starting to wonder how many ‘new’ offices I’ll have in my lifetime as an SLP. 10, 20, more? I’m up to 7 offices in 5 years, not counting my clinic offices!
I wanted to pop in and share a new set from my Teachers Pay Teachers store. I have been meaning to make a full set of WH Questions activities. I’ve always had a hodgepodge of cards and materials. I bought a TON of clip art to make all these visually appealing and universal in images! I know I will use them a ton with my preschoolers. I’m excited to have them all prepped and ready.
The WH Questions Mega Bundle is designed for SLPs working with children ages 3 and up. The packet includes the following activities:
1. WH Question Poster and student strips.
2. WH Question Books. Mini booklet explaining each WH question type and giving example questions. Each of these books are in color or black and white.
3. WH Question Scenes. Four color scenes and accompanying questions.
4. Interactive Question Books. Two levels of difficulty. In level one, circle the correct answer for two given choices. In level two, the SLP provides pictures cut out and the student matches them to the correct placement in the book.
5. WH Question Cards: 100 WH cards with pictures (who, what, when, where, why).
6. All about me WH worksheet
7. Dot Pages: 3 worksheets that feature people and places for WH question practice and 10 do-a-dot spots.
This download is 65 pages in length.
You can grab the download in my Teachers Pay Teachers’s store. Let me know how you like it!
If you’d like to win your own copy, enter the rafflecopter below!